Discover all the perfect Baked Mac and Cheese with tomatoes recipes on the net within the one stop site that's cooking information. Whether or not you're looking for a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and simple Baked Mac and Cheese with tomatoes , you'll find the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the best Baked Mac and Cheese with tomatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Mac and Cheese with tomatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Do you remember when your mom and dad would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? In reality, apples have numerous minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. Apples are high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can trigger as much as an eight percent decrease in your LDL cholesterol levels. This is a great number for somebody who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet each day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked mac and cheese with tomatoes recipe. You can cook baked mac and cheese with tomatoes using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Mac and Cheese with tomatoes:
- Use 1 box campenelle pasta or elbows..shells etc. (I love the way camponelle looks in this dish)
- Provide 8 tbsp butter
- Get 2 tbsp flour
- Take 2 1/2 cup milk
- Get 4 oz cream cheese (half a block)
- Use 2 cup sharp cheddar
- Take 2 cup mild cheddar and colby blend
- Provide 2 heirloom tomatoes sliced (I found them at Walmart!)
- Use 1 cup panko bread crumbs
Instructions to make Baked Mac and Cheese with tomatoes:
- Cook the pasta according to the box directions and drain
- Melt 4 tablespoons butter, add flour stirring to make a roux.
- Add milk, stir until thickened.
- Add cream cheese, stir to melt
- Add the rest of your cheese reserving about a cup for top, stir until melted
- Butter a glass baking dish, add the pasta and pour over the cheese sauce. Mix well.
- Top with remaining cheese
- Lay the sliced tomatoes over the cheese.(I sprinkled salt and pepper over the tomatoes)
- Melt the rest of the butter, mix in bread crums
- Sprinkle over the tomatoes
- Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes uncovered
If you find this Baked Mac and Cheese with tomatoes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.