Making ready The Best Japanese Curry Rice safely
It's crucial to arrange meals safely to help cease dangerous bacteria from spreading and rising. You can take some steps to help protect yourself and your loved ones from the unfold of dangerous micro organism.
Jump to table of contents
Wash your hands
Your arms can simply spread micro organism across the kitchen and onto food. It is essential to always wash your hands thoroughly with soap and heat water:
earlier than beginning to prepare meals after touching uncooked meals corresponding to meat, poultry and greens after going to the toilet after touching the bin after touching pets
Do not forget to dry your fingers thoroughly as effectively, as a result of moist palms spread micro organism more simply.
Hold worktops clear
Earlier than you start getting ready food, it’s essential worktops, kitchen utensils and chopping boards are clear. If they’ve been touched by raw meat, poultry, eggs or vegetables you'll want to scrub them completely.
It is best to change dish cloths and tea towels usually to avoid any micro organism rising on the fabric.
Before you jump to The Best Japanese Curry Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. But did you know that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Keep on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Do you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that appleas are packed full of things that will help your heart be healthier. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as 8%. This is a fantastic number for somebody who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try incorporating these foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to the best japanese curry rice recipe. To cook the best japanese curry rice you need 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare The Best Japanese Curry Rice:
- Use 1/2 box Vermont Curry *medium hot
- Take 1/2 box Java Curry *medium hot
- Use 3-4 Potatoes
- Prepare 2-3 Carrots
- Prepare 1 Onion
- Use 500 g (17.63 oz) Beef *shredded or thinly sliced
- Get 2 Bay leaves
- Prepare 2 tbsp Oil
- Take 1250 ml (42.26 fl oz) Water
- You need 6 portions Cooked rice
- Prepare to taste Fukushinzuke pickles
Steps to make The Best Japanese Curry Rice:
- There is a wide variety of Japanese curry base! Vermont has mild/med hot/hot. Java has mild/med hot/hot/spicy. Find your favorite curry base combination!
- You can get English label packages in the US! If you have access to Jungle Jim's in Cincinnati, OH, you'll find them in the Japanese section. Fukushinzuke pickles are stored near the tofu too!
- Peel the potatoes, carrots, and onions. Cut those and the beef into bite size pieces. *It will be better to cut the potatoes bigger since they tend to become smaller as it stews.
- Soak potatoes in water for 10 mins to remove scum.
- Stir-fry vegetables with oil.
- Add beef and stir-fry again.
- Add water little by little and stir gently.
- Put in the bay leaves. They have an effect to reduce the meat smell.
- Place a paper kitchen towel on top to absorb any scum.
- Put on the lid and stew with low heat for 30 mins.
- Stop the heat. Add 1/2 box of Vermont Curry & 1/2 box of Java Curry and melt them well.
- Stew again with low heat for 30 mins. *Stir occasionally to prevent burning. Remove the bay leaves after well stewed.
- To soak the curry flavor well to all ingredients and make it richer, cool it down and then put in the refrigerator over night. *Do not leave at room temperature over night. Curry can easily get bad. Make sure to keep in the refrigerator!
- Or… If you want to eat right away on the day you cooked, cool down once and then heat again. "Stew → cool down & rest → stew" is the best method to make this curry richer. But, I would say 2nd day curry is much better!
- To cool it down quickly, soak the pan in a bigger pan with cold water. Change the water several times as it becomes warm.
- Heat the curry to serve. Put rice in a bowl, pour curry, add Fukushinzuke pickles and done!
If you find this The Best Japanese Curry Rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.