So that you is perhaps getting ready Banana Pecan Granola recipes for your family however this ideas may be useful.
By no means cook this stuff in an Air Fryer
In the last few years, Air Fryers have turn out to be very fashionable in addition to an important kitchen appliance. Essentially an amped-up countertop convection oven, it's fairly regularly advisable by cooking experts to arrange frozen food, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, rooster and different meats. Air frying is more healthy than frying in oil. It cuts energy by 70% to 80% and has loads much less fats. This cooking methodology may additionally lower down on a number of the other dangerous effects of oil frying.
Before you jump to Banana Pecan Granola recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already realize that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. However, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that is one of the healthiest meats out there. You’re probably already aware of this since your health care provider has advised you to ingest some fish two times or threee times every week. This is basically true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is not healthy. Fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what lets your body process unhealthy cholesterol. Try consuming fish in at least two meals every week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are essentially great for the heart, though. Try to begin eating these hearty foods daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana pecan granola recipe. You can have banana pecan granola using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Pecan Granola:
- Take 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- Use 1 Cup crushed pecans
- Provide 1/2 Cup crushed almonds
- Get 1/2 Cup pumpkin seeds
- Get 3 teaspoons flaxseed
- Prepare 1/2 Cup chocolate chips
- You need 1 1/2 banana, mashed
- You need 2 tablespoons honey (optional for sweetness)
- You need Get creative!**
- Use Instead of banana, try peanut butter
- Provide Try other nuts like cashews, hazelnuts, Brazil nuts, etc
- Provide After baking try dried fruit, mini-marshmallows, or pretzels
Instructions to make Banana Pecan Granola:
- In large bowl, combine oats, crushed pecans and almonds, pumpkin seeds, flaxseed, and chocolate chips. Mix together
- Pour in mashed banana and mix in till everything is evenly coated.
- Using parchment paper, line two baking sheets and spread granola out evenly.
- Set the oven to 350° F and let bake for 10 to 15 minutes (I would go closer to 15 if your want a crunchier granola)
- After baking, let cool for 10 minutes then store in air tight container in fridge or room temp.
If you find this Banana Pecan Granola recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.