Find all the perfect Red pulao recipes on the net in the one stop place that is cooking information. Whether or not you're in search of a formidable appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and simple Red pulao , one can find the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the perfect Red pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that you need to have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Can you remember being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have lots of good stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. Appleas contain lots of soluble fiber which functions like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as eight percent. That’s a fantastic number if you’re attempting to improve the health of your heart!
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are good for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, though, for improving your heart health. Introduce these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red pulao recipe. You can cook red pulao using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red pulao:
- Take 1 cup raw basmati rice
- You need 2 cups water
- Get 1/2 spoon ghee
- You need 2 tbsp butter
- You need 1 bay leaf
- Prepare 1 cup chopped veggies
- Prepare As required Vegetables (cabbage, capsicum, sweet corn, beet root)
- Prepare 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- Use 1/4 as required Cumin seeds
- You need 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Use As required Chopped coriander leaves
- You need As required Cucumber for garnishing
- Provide As per taste Salt
Steps to make Red pulao:
- Wash rice and soak for 15 to 20 minutes. Heat 2 cups of water then add little ghee, salt then cook the rice until it becomes soft. Then strain the water and keep it separate.
- Now heat butter, add cumin seeds, bay leaf, curry leaves and then add the chopped veggies. Now cook for 2-3 minutes next add in turmeric powder, garam masala, red chilli powder and then add the cooked rice.
- Mix well. Add chopped coriander, mix it and serve with raita.
If you find this Red pulao recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.