Preparing Palak Paneer Salad safely
It's essential to organize food safely to help cease dangerous micro organism from spreading and growing. You can take some steps to help protect your self and your family from the spread of dangerous micro organism.
Soar to desk of contents
Wash your palms
Your palms can simply spread bacteria across the kitchen and onto food. It is important to all the time wash your palms thoroughly with soap and warm water:
earlier than beginning to put together meals after touching uncooked food akin to meat, poultry and greens after going to the bathroom after touching the bin after touching pets
Remember to dry your fingers completely as properly, as a result of moist arms unfold bacteria extra easily.
Keep worktops clean
Before you begin making ready food, it’s important worktops, kitchen utensils and chopping boards are clean. In the event that they’ve been touched by uncooked meat, poultry, eggs or vegetables you'll need to scrub them completely.
It is best to change dish cloths and tea towels repeatedly to avoid any micro organism growing on the material.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already realize that the body needs a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Know that fish is basically the healthiest food you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this because your health care provider has advised you to ingest some fish two times or threee times a week. This is especially true for those whose hearts are not in good shape. Fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to process bad cholesterol. Try to consume fish a couple of times each week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are terrific for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to start consuming these hearty foods on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer salad recipe. To cook palak paneer salad you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak Paneer Salad:
- Provide Palak/ Spinach Leaves Chopped
- You need Tomato Large, Chopped
- You need Baby Cucumbers, Chopped
- Get fresh crumbled Paneer /Cottage Cheese
- You need Peanuts, dry roasted and crushed
- You need Raisins
- You need Cooking Oil
- Provide Mustard Seeds
- Use Jeera / Cumin seeds
- Use Red Chilli Powder
- Provide lime juice
- Take Salt or as required
Steps to make Palak Paneer Salad:
- Clean and wash Spinach leaves in a running water, drain water completely.Chop spinach leaves to get about 2 cups of chopped leaves.
- Add chopped leaves into a mixing bowl.Chop 1 large tomato and 2 baby cucumbers,add into the mixing bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup of fresh, crumbled cottage cheese to the mixing bowl.Now add in 2 Tbsp of roasted and roughly crushed peanuts.
- Add 1-2 Tbsp of raisins.Sprinkle some salt and squeeze in some fresh lime juice.
- Heat 1/2 Tbsp of oil in a tempering pan, add 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds,allow it to crackle.Add 1/2 tsp of Jeera/cumin seeds, once it starts to change colour. Turn off the heat.Now just add in 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder to the seasoning.Don't burn the spices.
- Pour the seasoning over the prepared salad. Mix well everything and serve.
If you find this Palak Paneer Salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.