Discover all the most effective Japanese Okonomiyaki recipes on the net in the one stop place that's cooking guide. Whether or not you're searching for a formidable appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and straightforward Japanese Okonomiyaki , you can find the recipes and advice you want. We provide you only the best Japanese Okonomiyaki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Okonomiyaki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Blueberries are terrific for your heart. You should know that blueberries have lots of antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant helps your body to be more efficient at processing your fats and cholesterol. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they will not clog your system and or cause heart problems. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin consuming these foods daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese okonomiyaki recipe. You can cook japanese okonomiyaki using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Okonomiyaki:
- Prepare Main Ingredients
- Prepare 1 Cup (120 g) All-purpose Flour
- You need 3/4 cup (180 mL) Dashi Broth (Combine 180 ml of water with 1 tsp dashi powder)
- Take 1/4 Tsp (1.5 g) Salt
- Take 1/4 Tsp (1 g) Sugar
- You need 1/4 Tsp (1 g) Baking Powder
- You need 1 1/2 Tsp (6 g) Nagaimo Powder *Optional
- Use 1/2 Cup (12.5 g) Tenkasu (tempura bits)
- Take 600 g Green Cabbage
- Provide 2 Pcs Scallion
- Use 6 Pcs Bacon Slices (Halved into 12 smaller slices)
- Use 3 Pcs Eggs
- Get 1 1/2 Tbsp (22.5 g) Vegetable Oil
- Prepare For Okonomiyaki Sauce
- Take 2 Tbsp (30 g) Oyster Sauce
- Use 4 Tbsp (60 g) Ketchup
- Get 3 Tbsp (45 g) Worcestershire Sauce
- Provide 1 Tbsp (21 g) Honey
- You need Simply mix together until well combined
- Use Toppings
- You need Okonomiyaki Sauce
- Use Japanese Mayonnaise
- Use Dried Bonito Flakes
- You need Dried Green Seaweed
Steps to make Japanese Okonomiyaki:
- Remove the cabbage core and then mince it, place the minced cabbage in a colander to drain off extra moisture. Thinly slice the scallion and place them in a small bowl for later use.
- In a medium size bowl, mix the flour, nagaimo powder, baking powder, salt and sugar with the dashi broth until well combined without lumps.
- Stir the eggs, tenkasu, scallion and cabbage into the batter.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pan with medium heat, then spread the batter to make circle with 2 cm thickness (about 6" round) on the pan.
- Place 3 sliced bacon on top of Okonomiyaki and cook with the lid on for 5 minutes.
- Remove the lid and filp over the Okonomiyaki when the bottom side is golden browned.
- Fix the shape of Okonomiyaki by gently pressing it and keep it together. Put the lid back on and cook for another 5 minutes.
- After that, flip it over for the last time and cook uncovered for 2 minutes.
- Transfer it onto a plate and add the toppings of your choice.
If you find this Japanese Okonomiyaki recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.