So that you is perhaps making ready Buddha's Biscuits - dog treats recipes for your family but this suggestions may be useful.
Never cook dinner this stuff in an Air Fryer
In the last few years, Air Fryers have become very popular in addition to a necessary kitchen equipment. Basically an amped-up countertop convection oven, it is quite continuously advisable by cooking consultants to prepare frozen meals, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, rooster and other meats. Air frying is more healthy than frying in oil. It cuts calories by 70% to 80% and has a lot less fats. This cooking methodology might also cut down on among the different harmful effects of oil frying.
Before you jump to Buddha's Biscuits - dog treats recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know that the body calls for a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Keep reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Have you heard the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are packed full of things that will promote a healthy heart. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. One Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL cholesterol levels fall by as much as 8%! This is a fantastic number for a person who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be so much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to buddha's biscuits - dog treats recipe. You can have buddha's biscuits - dog treats using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Buddha's Biscuits - dog treats:
- Get 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- Get 1 cup all purpose flour
- Prepare 1 cup warm low sodium chicken broth
- You need 3/4 cup peanut butter
- You need 1/4 cup cornmeal + more for dusting
- You need 2 tbs wheat germ or ground flaxseed (optional)
Instructions to make Buddha's Biscuits - dog treats:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Dust a baking sheet with about 1 tbs cornmeal. Set aside.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Stir to combine until the dough begins to clump together. Then knead with your hands until mixture forms a stiff dough, about play doh consistency. It will seem like it will never come together, but it will.
- Turn dough out onto work surface dusted with corn meal. Continue to press together and shape into a ball. Press down to shape into a disc.
- Roll out dough to 1/4 inch thick. Use a knige or cookie cutter to cut into pieces appropriately sized for your canine companion.
- Place pieces on prepared baking sheet. Bake 20-30 minutes depending on size. Let cool completely before serving your pup.
If you find this Buddha's Biscuits - dog treats recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.