Find all the perfect Banana Pudding recipes on the web within the one cease place that's cooking information. Whether or not you're looking for a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and straightforward Banana Pudding , one can find the recipes and advice you need. We provide you only the perfect Banana Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that some specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are really awesome for the health of your heart. The after effects of eating beans may not have a good smell, but they’re good for your body. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will counterbalance the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, though, is that including kidney beans on your green salad instead of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. Luckily, beans are very tasty and who knows…you might not even moss eating real meat.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are particularly good for the heart, though. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana pudding recipe. To cook banana pudding you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana Pudding:
- Get 40 gr all purpose flour
- Take 1/4 tsp salt
- Get 625 ml whole milk (1% or 2% will work)
- Take 300 gr - 400 gr sweetened condensed milk
- Take (Use 300 gr then taste it. Add some more to taste)
- Take 2 large egg yolks, lightly beaten
- Provide 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Use 3 large bananas, slices
- Provide 48 vanilla wafers (nilla wafers)
- Prepare 4 large egg whites
- Take 50 gr sugar
Steps to make Banana Pudding:
- Combine flour and salt in a medium saucepan. Gradually add milk, condensed milk and yolks, stir well. Cook over medium heat 8 minutes or until thick, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla extract. Cover with cling wrap (the cling wrap must touch the surface).
- Arrange 1 banana slices in bottom of a 8x8 square glass baking dish or a 2-quart baking dish. Spoon one-third of pudding mixture over banana. Arrange 16 wafers on top of pudding. Repeat layers two more times, so total there are 3 layers of bananas, 3 layers of pudding and 3 layers of wafers.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Beat egg whites at high speed of a mixer until foamy. Gradually add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form. Spread meringue evenly over pudding, sealing to edge of dish.
- Bake at 325° for 25 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool at least 30 minutes before serving or after colling down, put it in the fridge for a few hours and serve it cold.
If you find this Banana Pudding recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.