Get all one of the best Oha soup recipes on the web in the one stop place that's cooking information. Whether you're searching for an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and simple Oha soup , you can see the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the best Oha soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oha soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Remember when your parents would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? In reality, apples contain lots of minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. Apples are known to be rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause clogging. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels fall by as much as 8%. That’s a terrific number if you’re endeavoring to improve the health of your heart!
There are lots of foods you will find that that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially beneficial for the heart, though. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oha soup recipe. You can cook oha soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oha soup:
- Prepare 1/2 cksp Achi
- Get Shredded oha
- Get 3 cube Stock
- You need 2 cups Palmoil
- You need 1/2 kg Beef
- Take 2 Dry fish
- Use leaves Uziza
- Take 1 Onion
- Provide Salt
- Prepare 1 cup Crayfish
- Take 5 Fresh pepper
- Prepare 2 wraps Ogiri
Instructions to make Oha soup:
- Rinse and remove the bones from the dry fish.rinse with warm water and salt.
- Cook the beef very soft with salt,onion and stock cubes.put the dry fish when the beef is soft to cook for few mins.
- Pour water and red oil in same pot with beef and dryfish boil till the redoil is no longer floating on top.
- Add warm water to the achi and dissolve it to remove lumps then put in the soup.srir very well it will dissolve more and let it boil for 10minutes.
- Crayfish,fresh pepper,salt and ogiri add to it and let it boil for 10minutes
- Shred oha and uziza leaves and rinse add uziza leaves first after 2minutes add oha leaves and stir.Then bring down from the heat.
If you find this Oha soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.